Friday, June 11, 2010

Do Europeans know what Air Condictioning is ?

Since Munich we have been around, and I haven't had time to right a good blog. I know Caitlin has been a lot better keeping up with all the updates so I apologize for the lack of blogging.

After Munich we went to Fussen, Germany where we spent 2 nights. It was a nice little town and we had a pretty cheap hotel with a free breakfast. When we got there it was really hot and we had to find a place to stay. After some research we found a place to stay and settled in. This is my dinner from that evening.

The Next day we traveled in a taxi for ten minutes and were in the next little town, Schwangau where we saw the castles Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. It was a beautiful day with an exhausting walk from 1 castle to the other (40min walked, walked in 20 because we were late). Paige had mayor hay fever but I think we have a few pictures of us 4 together.



After Fussen we headed to Nuremberg. Caitlin left Fussen in the early morning to visit some family so we were -1 member on the train/bus ride to Nuremberg. We were in Nuremberg for 2 nights and did some shopping and went to the Nazi Documentation Museum. Here is me and Ells with our cool audio guides.

We left Nuremberg and headed to Prague. First 2 hour train ride was brutal no AC and our window wouldn’t open until Paige and I got all supernatural and forced the window open. After that train and then a hour bus ride and then another 2 hour train ride, we arrived in Prague. Throughout the whole journey it was hot and humid. Arriving in Prague it was just drizzling rain. Once we got out of the station it was raining even harder. We trekked the streets looking for our hostel the rain started to pour down on us and it became a monsoon and streets were turned into rivers. My suitcase leaked and my new leather belt was a casualty due to water stains. When we got to the hostel we looked like 4 drowned rats dripping wet. After the thunder and rain storm that evening the weather was the hottest we ever encountered for the next 3 days.

We arrived in Berlin today and just had all you can eat burgers at the hostel. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog a little better It is hard trying to recall what we did in each city.

Well I know my parents have been impatiently waiting for this blog so though I have not proof read I am posting it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment